I’ve always been a fan of the Weeknd, but ever since I went to his concert over the summer his music has taken up a major portion of my playlist. I like how his music has a wide variety in genres and styles, and how he really has a song for almost any mood you are feeling. Whether you’re at a party, feeling upbeat, dancing, are frustrated, feeling sad, or maybe even a bit dissociated, I guarantee that there is a song by the Weeknd that will match whatever mood and energy you are feeling.
Below I am going to list the top ten songs by The Weeknd that I can’t get out of my head and will probably listen to for the rest of my life. Check them out!
- Less Than Zero – Dawn FM Album (2022)
- Gasoline – Dawn FM Album (2022)
- Starboy (feat. Daft Punk) – Starboy Album (2016)
- Party Monster – Starboy Album (2016)
- Sacrifice – Dawn FM Album (2022)
- In the Night – Beauty Behind the Madness Album (2015)
- Often – Beauty Behind the Madness Album (2015)
- Alone Again – After Hours Album (2020)
- Heartless – After Hours Album (2020)
- Die For You – Starboy Album (2016)
* Stargirl Interlude (feat. Lana Del Rey) is also an honorable mention*